Monday, July 8, 2013

Quick & Easy Dinner

Sometimes you feel like being lazy. Well I was feeling that way so made a very simple and delicious dinner. Just don't said the husband into the store to get noodles for you. I did and here was our conversation.

Me: Can you grab me the 'No yolk egg noodles' 
Husband: So you want eggs with no yolk and some flour?
Me: No I want no yolks brand egg noodles.
Husband: Yea so eggs with no yolks and some flour?
Me: Yea sure I will just make homemade noodles then.
After this and more back and forth I ended up getting egg noodles but not the right ones. LOL Gotta love it. So I hope you all enjoy this quick simple recipe.


Recipe of the day: Creamy noodles and Chicken with fresh eggplant

3-4 chicken breast (diced)
2 tablespoons oil1 
16 oz package egg noodles
8 oz can of creamy mushroom soup
1 white onion (diced)
1-2 cloves fresh garlic (minced)
1 fresh eggplant (sliced)
1 tablespoon white truffle oil

Cook chicken, onion, and garlic in a skillet with the oil.  Boil noodles to preference. Drain noodles and put in casserole dish mix in mushroom soup. (I also add some of my chicken in with it) then top with chicken. Take sliced eggplant rub just a drop on each one and top with salt and pepper of your choosing.( I use a jalapeno sea salt) . Also try topping with very thin slices of fresh jalapeno. Enjoy. We did

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments.