Sunday, July 28, 2013

Chobani Yogurt Review & Recipes

So I have been wondering what I could do with this fabulous yogurt. I have been wanting to create recipes with yogurt as the main ingredient. So I asked the wonderful people at Chobani if they would help. I was sent some Chobani yogurt to create these two awesome recipes.

We eat a lot of ketchup in my house. But I don't really like ketchup. Though last night I tried and succeeded in making a great alternative. It was so easy and quick and taste great. I had no problems with my kids eating it with fries, instead of ketchup.

And who doesn't love a fresh smoothie. I drink one everyday. I use different fresh fruit and sometimes even fresh veggies.. So with this great new yogurt I wanted something new. It was a quick and easy task. My kids are kinda picky. They only want the go-gurts. Which I refuse to buy as I think they are just a waste of my money. So I asked my kids to try this new smoothie. Well they loved them. They asked me if they could have this for breakfast everyday. I think this is great.

I love this GREAT CHOBANI YOGURT!!!!

Ketchup Recipe

1/2 cup Chobani nonfat plain yogurt
3 fresh tomatoes
1 tablespoon salt
1 tablespoon pepper

Mix all ingredients in a blender. That's it. Enjoy!

Peach Smoothie Recipe
4 cups Chobani nonfat plain yogurt
1 1/2 cups ice crushed
6 fresh peaches (peeled and pitted)
3 tablespoons vanilla
1/4 cup sugar

Mix all ingredients in blender. And voila you are done. Pour in glass and enjoy! (you can choose any fruit you want)

Over the next few days I will be creating more using this great product.



1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to try the homemade ketchup recipe! :)

    Amy, @Chobani

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comments.