Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Great Card for Anyone!!!

I emailed inquiring about their card. The girl who emailed me was so nice and friendly. She responded to my request promptly. I like that very much. She asked me what card I had choose.As a chef, I choose the chef Garfield one. I told her and she made sure to let me know it was on its way. I received the card in just 3 days. I was so surprised when it got to me so quickly. Every time I pull it out to make a purchase it makes a statement. A statement of who I am as a person. It has been a conversation starter.

We are also now considering getting our twins who are 14 each a card. We believe this is a great way to teach our kids how to spend and save responsibly. We just give them cash right now and that's just not as safe. With this you can control the money they get and also how often. I believe this is a perfect card for ANYONE..

You get to choose your design from some pretty cool ones. Go ahead express yourself today. Or let your teen express themselves today. ( I do believe 18+ has to be card holder) But that doesn't mean you can't get one to help start teach your child to be responsible.

The fees are far better than most prepaid cards on the market. It came with a direct deposit form as well. Most companies are changing the way the do payroll. Most of them require you have direct deposit. And well with Cards.com you can have yours earlier than some of your co- workers.
Card.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments.