Saturday, September 14, 2013

Axe

I was give some Axe products for my husband to try. I also got hairspray for me. Well I gotta say I love the hairspray. I use a little bit and it holds my hair all day. I hate when I have to weigh my hair down with hairspray. Though with Axe it was light and left my hair manageable. Which is perfect. And the smell was great too... I found my new hairspray thanks Axe.

Now for my husbands experience... He got the Apollo collection. He loved the way the body-wash tingled while cleaning. LOL. He said he felt so clean after using it. He also loved the 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner . He said his little bit of hair felt so soft after use. (he has a buzz cut). So really no need for conditioner... The deodorant kept him feeling fresh and clean all day. And well for me I loved how he smelled after taking a shower. It was a pleasant smell throughout my bathroom.

Now if Axe can make a women's line, it be awesome. I love the smell of the Apollo Collection.  So if you have a husband or boyfriend and you want a GREAT smelling guy.... Go get him some Axe Apollo Collection products.

Thank you so much for making my husband smell better than ever before Axe!!

#axe @axe #apollo

16 comments:

  1. I love when my husband uses his Axe body wash :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Axe. Great prices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the scent of Axe. I agree with you; they need to make a product for women.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son loves Axe products. He likes the body wash and uses it all the time. I need to get him some more because he is running out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have gotten this stuff for the holiday gift and they are great gifts for men and women

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always liked the scent of Axe,but my husband doesn't.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the smell of Axe products on my husband. I have also found that Axe products make great gifts when you don't know what to give the men in your life. I create Axe gift packs for Christmas and birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been using axe for about 10 years now, air freshener, carpet fresh, furniture fresh, laundry fresh. I use it to freshen my house instead of any of those other air fresheners. And use it on my self too

    ReplyDelete
  9. my husband and son both wear it ! We also always buy the gift sets as gifts at the holiday for family members they like it too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My kids love this stuff. It smells good too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didn't even know Axe made hairspray. I've been looking for something light that won't feel sticky and heavy. (I don't care for helmet head lol)) Now I'm going to look for it. I buy Axe products for the guys on my list and it's always a hit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ughh I hate this stuff...guys put too much on chokes the life out of me.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comments.