Saturday, August 17, 2013

French Toast using Chobani

So I wanted french toast last night for dinner. Though I did not want the same boring french toast. So i created a great new french toast that kids and adults will love. Please let me know if you try it and what you think of it.


2 eggs
1/4 cup Vanilla Chobani yogurt
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
splash of milk
bread

Mix eggs, yogurt, vanilla, and milk till well blended. Next dip your bread into the mix and pan fry as you normally do.

This recipe will come out fluffy and light. And taste GREAT!




5 comments:

  1. Hmmm... never thought of using yogurt...my MIL hates eggs, wonder if she would like this better???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds delicious. I am weird about eggs. I love eggs, in almost every fashion. But I do not like and never have liked french toast because of the way the egg flavor shines through. Totally odd, I know, but I do make it all the time for the kids, so I am using yogurt next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, I haven't had French Toast in forever. This sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmmmmmmm this looks so good. I will definitely be trying to make this it looks so good.. and its been so long since I have had really good french toast..

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comments.